- To explore new promising overseas market
- To complete sales target of assigned region.
- To complete sales payment collection and accounts receivable
- To organize and supervise the maintenance and construction of existing agents, manage and maintain customer relations.
- To cooperate with general agents to participate in large-scale exhibitions, and conduct business negotiations and develop new customers
- Bachelors degree or above, majoring in medical, biomedical, engineering or related disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to travel frequently
- Excellent capability in business expansion and account management.
- Minimum 3-5years working experience in sales preferably in the Medical Device field is highly preferred