- Develop, deliver and manage internal communication to stakeholders. Oversee stakeholder sensitization, engagement, and adoption and develop resistance management plans.
- Ensure that change management strategies are integrated into all human resource projects and program plans.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to the change management strategies.
- Minimum a B.Sc. degree in communications, psychology, or related field.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have 1 - 2 years of experience in change management or a similar role.
- Professional certificates such as CMP will give an edge to interested candidates. Graphics design skills will be a plus.