Assume overall responsibility for the growth of the business with a strong emphasis on business origination, development of client relationships, the effective supervision of transaction execution, and team development. Work closely with the Board of Directors in the development and execution of the strategic goals of the business and assume oversight for the day-to-day running of the business in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Board of Directors.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:15 years
- Develop and execute the Board approved a strategic plan for the business.
- Originate new client engagements that fit the strategy of the organization.
- Actively lead in outreach and business development opportunities and be willing to cross-sell to prospective clients the range of services that the group has to offer.
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential referral sources to generate transaction opportunities.
- Develop client networks as well as establish, and maintain transaction pipeline.
- Position the business to be the Lead Adviser on a variety of transactions.
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by demonstrating extraordinary attention to detail.
- Maintain and manage client relationships and be actively involved at the key strategic points of each transaction.
- Guide and manage execution teams on the day-to-day execution of deals.
- Provide leadership, professional development and mentoring for VPs, Associates, and Analyst staff
- Serve as an internal and external thought leader by participating in key industry conferences, publishing thought pieces in weblogs, being interviewed by journalists and trade journals, and other avenues to generate exposure and build the brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or other disciplines e.g. Engineering or Law
- Professional Qualification in Accounting (an added advantage)
- Corporate Finance experience gained either by working in a Bank, Law Firm, or Professional Services firm
- SEC Sponsored Individual accreditation
- 15+ years’ relevant experience with demonstrable client relationships, deal execution experience, and people management skills
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations.
- Previous success and proven track record in new business development and closing investment banking transactions (book of business contacts)
- Deep understanding of the capital markets, including deal multiples, pricing, structure, potential financing sources and buyers, and an ability to develop capital-raising strategies and execute upon those strategies,
- Thorough understanding of financial advisory services,A processes, debt/equity/distressed restructurings, creating buyer/seller strategies, deal structuring and negotiation.
- Significant client interaction experience, particularly showing the ability to develop strong and influential client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage an Investment Banking team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.