- Installation/service of commercial alarm systems.
- Troubleshooting and repair of various systems.
- Able to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
- Familiar with some basic computer programs.
- Install various access control devices.
- Program Access Control Panels & Systems
- Install various CCTV camera types both Analog & Digital IP systems
- Install & Program DVR Recording Units
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings).
- Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone and other cables
- Dress and route cable into closets and control rooms.
- Firestop various types of cable penetrations.
- Perform other duties as required.