Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating product content, SEO-rich product titles, and descriptions.
- Uploading and maintaining product images.
- Maintaining product pricing.
- Ensure accurate categorization of products.
- Update product categories and sub-categories.
- Ensure optimal use of site tools and elements for ad placements.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve for ongoing website needs as they arise.
- Maintain site’s structural and aesthetic integrity.
- Initiate marketing research - pull data to provide insights onsite and offsite (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Assist with content coordination.
- Work in a collaborative environment.
- Collaborate across all functional departments (Marketing, Sales, and Operations).
- Assisting the marketing team with other website-related tasks including creating email blasts, writing blog content and product descriptions.
- Contribute to social media marketing opportunities on Facebook and Instagram. • Online reputation management utilizing Google My Business/Bing/Apple Maps to enhance profile, hours, reviews, posts and ads, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND
- 1-2 years experience with online e-commerce systems: WordPress and WooCommerce (compulsory)
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Other software skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive (Google Analytics a plus)
- Solid follow-up skills adapt well to changing priorities and high attention to detail.
- Energetic professional who is extremely organized and efficient.
- Problem solver, great attitude, and strong work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, independent, and self-directed, yet team-oriented.