- The cashier is responsible for handling payments, money, and valuables, etc.
- On Check-out, the guest settles the account by using any of the payment options available, such as cash, debit cards, personal cheques, corporate billing, etc.
- Post guest charges and credits into each guest folio daily. Prepare bills and present them to the guest at the time of the guest's departure.
- Settle all bills on departure.
- Operate the accounting software system.
- At least (1) years experience as a cashier and other related services.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or related discipline.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.