We are searching for a friendly and professional Fast Food Cashier to join our restaurant staff. As the first point of contact, you will greet and assist customers as they enter our restaurant. In this position, delivering outstanding customer service will be your main objective. Additional responsibilities include processing food orders, cleaning public spaces, and packaging orders. The ideal candidate will be friendly, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the crew members.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Use electronic payment accurately.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help team members when needed.
- Closely follow standard procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation to ensure customer satisfaction
- 5-8 years working experience.
- BSc Degree/HND or High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience in a customer service role in a fast food outlet is an advantage.
- Must be at least 18 years above and fluent in English.
- Must always look neat and presentable.
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Able to stand on your feet for the duration of your shift.
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- must have outstanding interactive and social style
- Good mathematical skills.
- Good coordination skills.
- Time management skills