We are looking to hire a well-experienced, flexible and reliable candidate suitable to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Oversee cash transactions, cash reconciliations, and account payments, using a point of sale (POS) system for transactions.
- Manage customer transactions both cash and card payments and Transfers.
- Maintaining knowledge of the menu and sales policies
- Ensure customer transactions are processed promptly and accurately.
- Making sure the end of the day and the system sales are balanced.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests.
- Carrying out additional responsibilities as required.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of the use of sales software.
- Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture.
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
Work Hours: We run two shifts – 6:30 am to 2:30 pm and 2 pm to 10 pm. Monday to Sunday with one-off day within the week).
Location: Preferred residential location within Ikoyi, Victoria Island, and its environment.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.