An experienced caregiver for immediate employment. The school provides a happy, safe and engaging learning environment where all children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
NB: Applicants Must Reside in Ikotun,Lagos and its Axis.
- Assist in the proper implementation of child care and development.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the children in his/her care.
- Treat all children with care and compassion; upholding all safety standards.
- Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, grooming, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
- Working with parents to help children progress towards educational and behavioral goals.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and orderly classroom.
- Prepare nutritional food choices for children and encourage them to try new things.
- Helping children become aware of their roles as integral members of a group.
- Supervise the development of the child and other changes that may arise from different caregiving processes.
- Know the proper program that will work for a specific child depending on his or her needs, interest, and wants.
- Help in the preparation of the environment where child care will be given.
- Respect and fondness for children.
- Being patient in taking care of children.
- Ability to let children understand why they need to do specific things.
- Exceptional patience and ability to remain calm at all times.
- Knowledge and experience working with small infants and children.
- Knowledge of safety issues concerning infants and children.
- Ability to be flexible with infant/child routines.
- Ability to react and move quickly.
- Be able to read stories to the children.
- Excellent listening skills and an engaging demeanor.
- Creativity, compassion, and professionalism are a must.
- Fun and enthusiastic attitude.
- Willing to sing, dance with the children.
- Knowledge of first aid processes and emergency responses.