Our Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for appointment booking, and patient's issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Responsibilities and duties
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Appointment reminder and Post-Operation Calls
- Make outbound calls to set appointments.
- Maintain patient's satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
- Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record update
Qualifications and skills
- Certification in Customer Service Related Course
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Must be Pleasant, Teachable, have positive outlook, and be willing to Grow
- Must reside in Lagos Island or Environ.