1. Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call centre
2. Will monitor inbound, outbound calls & email responses to assess agents demeanour, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
3. Will assist in developing, creating and implementing call centre quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed
4. Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
5. Performs call monitoring and provide trend data to site management team.
6. Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
7. Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
8. Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
9. Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for call centre agents.
10. Provide feedback to call centre agents, team leaders and managers.
11. Prepare and analyse internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qqualifications required
1. 2-3 years Call Center Experience.
2. Must have at least a Bachelor Degree.
3. 3-5 years’ experience as a QA Analyst within the BPO industry.
4. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
6. Must be a self-motivator and self-starter.
7. Focus on quality and customer service.
8. Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
9. Solid time management skills.
10. Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
11. Creative ability & writing proficiency.
12. Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
13. Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
14. Bi-lingual a plus.