1. Monitor and evaluate Agent daily performance including inbound and outbound calls, email, live-chat, and voicemail real time and historical.
2. Use quality monitoring data management systems to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
3. Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills
4. Coach and train Call Centre Representatives on the Call Centre Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Customer Relations Management and telephone etiquette.
5. Identify skill gaps among Call Centre Representatives and ensure appropriate coaching and training programs are in place to meet skill requirement for optimum Contact Centre operation.
6. Regularly analyse Call Centre performance statistics to ensure that it is in line with predetermined Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
7. Ensure documentation and analysis of report to enhance Call Centre operations.
8. Ensure monthly key Contact Centre performance goals and other performance metrics are met.
1-2 years’ experience as a QA Officer & Call Centre Agent
Must have at least a BSc qualification