- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- You must have An American Accent