We are looking for a skilled call centre agent to develop and execute the customer retention plans for our client in Nigeria. The call centre agent will be responsible for managing clients and making active sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintain and build relationships with key managers and customers.
- Provide reports and audio recordings of each conversation with the customer.
- Work closely with the various departments in the company to ensure accurate follow-up.
- Sales skills
- Be prepared to call customers who have complaints every working day
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and/or Marketing.
- At least 2 - 5 years of experience working in a Sales environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to analyze given information and propose options of solution
- Work to tight deadlines
- Articulate and confident
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Good interpersonal skills and friendly
- Commitment to high-quality service delivery
- A flexible “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Reliable and Willing
- Competency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal and People Management Skills.
- Strong internet connection
- Personal computer or laptop
- Headset and ability to record outbound calls
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.