The position requires high level of professionalism in CAD consulting and training service delivery. Ability to get results and increase sales for the company is also required for this position.
- Minimum HND / B.Sc. Civil/Structural or Mechanical Engineering with at least Upper Credit / Second Class division.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience in engineering consulting.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry or construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Candidate should be versatile and proficient in deploying various civil and mechanical CAD software applications such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, AutoPipe, STAADPro, Revit MEP and other related software platforms.
- Good Communication Skills - both oral and written
- Sales and Business Development as well as presentation skills are critical.
- Exceptional skills in contract bidding and negotiation.
- A self-starter and goal-getter with dynamic attitude and flare for knowledge.
- A fast learner with flexibilty outlook.
- An excellent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication of information about company's services to potential customers
- Ensure CAD training programs are conducted with a high level of professionalism
- Lead in planning, developing, and executing strategies and action plans to continually increase the market share for Company
- Initiate, develop and follow up of ALL LEADS productively on regular basis.
- Versatile with ICT tools required for virtual training delivery
- Able to carry out practical industry designs.
- Perform all market analyses and source for upcoming projects in all industries.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Carry out a marketing survey, sampling and other marketing techniques that can give the company a competitive edge within the industry.
- Develop business and marketing plans to achieve or even exceed revenue goals and targets.