Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing C# solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using Blazor
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET and Blazor projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), Blazor, and MySQL experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Knowledge of other coding languages (Angular, C+, Java, etc).
- Ability to write clean, easy-to-understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.