- Analyze, design, prototype, program, test, troubleshoot, and support – the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
- Envision and deliver new features by working, as part of a high-performing Scrum team, with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and
- Create and enhance a scalable SaaS enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functionality is added
- Perform code reviews
- Foster software development best practices.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Enterprise 4 to 6 years of object-oriented design and advanced programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Web API
- 4 to 6 years' Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests, and optimizing performance
- 4 to 6 years of experience with .NET Framework & .NET core.
- 5 years working with ASP.NET CORE
- Experience in Azure DevOps & Azure Build Automation, Release, and Configuration management is a plus
- Advanced Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Strong coding skills for object-oriented programming and Web Services, microservices, or SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multithreaded programming, dependency injection, LINQ, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Background Services with RabbitMQ, Hangfire, and Windows Service.
BENEFITS OF JOINING IMPEROTECHNE
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,500,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The promotion will be done after six months at 10% subsequently 5%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore, will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
Work Resumption 3 Days a Week at Office and 2 Days Remote.