As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Attend to administrative requirements of the partners, which will include; travel logistics, calendar management, expense retirements, balanced itinerary, setting conference calls, and other related activities.
- Provide secretarial support to the partners for Line of Service (LOS) related activities, which will include spooling of Business Unit Reports, scheduling internal meetings, coordinating monthly meetings, etc.
- Provide support to visiting line of service leaders such as accommodation booking, local transportation Logistics etc.
- Work closely with the staff manager and relevant team leads to coordinate the monthly Business Unit meetings. Follow through on the implementation of action points
- Assist with coordination of annual strategy sessions for the LOS
- Ensure that the PwC Human Capital timetable is adhered to; by setting reminders and following through with relevant stakeholders, appropriate escalation to the staff manager when there are hurdles.
- Sort out logistics for the Bi-annual Career Round Table including meeting rooms, attendees calendar invites, snapshot spooling, staff utilization spooling among others. Follow up with the staff manager to ensure final reports are approved by Partners and are shared with the Competency Leads, coaches, Team Leads and Human Capital. Follow up with Human Capital to ensure implementation and escalate to the Staff Manager if there is any delay.
- Liaise with Human Capital to ensure key requirements are met by staff before the confirmation deadline. Procure approval for staff confirmation from the Competency Leads and Partners in a timely manner
- Attend to staff transfer requests within LOS and X-LOS. Work with the staff manager to set up any preliminary assessment applicable within the Business Units
- Prepare monthly utilization report and notify staff with low utilization on a quarterly basis
- Responsible for resource allocation using MyResource portal based on requests from job managers. Such allocations will consider staff availability and everyone’s development areas and utilization.
- Work with the Competency Leads, staff manager, and staffing partner to determine the numbers of Graduate Recruitment required for each FY. Communicate the staffing requirements to Human Capital.
- Work with the Business Unit to organize Business Unit-specific training for new joiners.
- Allocate the new joiners to Buddies and share a list of available coaches to new joiners.
- Liaise with the Training Manager and L&D to agree on an annual training plan for employees.
- Work with the Training Manager and Staff Manager to determine the research topic which will be approved by the Advisory People Partner.
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding for the summer interns across
- First Degree in any Social Sciences or Business-related fields with a minimum of Second-Class Division.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as an Administrator or Executive Assistant to an Executive Director, CEO, or equivalent levels in a medium or large organization.
Skills and Attributes:
- Organization and personal effectiveness
- Taking initiatives and self-driven
- Excellent skills in Office applications
- Professionalism, high-level of integrity, and discretion
- Competent in the use of technology
- Global perspective (time zones, languages)
- Excellent research skills
- Good numerical abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening, oral communication, and interpersonal skill
- Excellent writing skill
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Power BI or Alteryx is an added advantage.