Newtrend Solar and Security Systems Limited is a key player in the solar and CCTV security business in Nigeria with branches in Abuja and Port Harcourt. We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following position in our organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Support the day-to-day running of the business, logistics, product handling, and packaging.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Demonstrate product features to customers.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers and following up to close the business.
- Coordinate successful delivery, installation, and products related services to clients.
- Develop plans, manage day-to-day product installation works for clients, and work with vendors and technical contractors to achieve end results.
- Carry out competitors' research from time to time and advice management on findings.
- Sourcing, budgeting, and purchasing of materials for project implementation.
- Carry out any other official assignment as given by management.
- Minimum academic qualification of a High school diploma, HND/BSC.
- Practical Technical Skills in a related field of science and technology will be an added advantage.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 plus commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.