- Implement business projects to completion as assigned by CEO particularly in digitizing the business.
- Assist CEO in business areas: (Sales, Administration, Business Development, Inventory, Social Media, and Business Research)
- Support, groom, and coach sales staff to ensure they deliver on sales targets and customer service.
- Support Business for sales staff development, performance and accountability by developing and maintaining Business Operations Manual
- Customer relationship Management: Cultivate and develop a relationship with high spenders and manage the relationship with that customer for repeat business.
- Online Sales Growth: Instagram, Facebook, Whats APP
- Manage Participation in Sales Exhibitions to include set up, sales and break down with support from sales staff.
- Work strategically to develop and created content for social media – Videos, pictures, slides, graphics
- Manage all projects that translate to business growth
Oversee and support:
- Operations/Administration: Petty Cash, Sales and Expense Logs
- Inventory Management: Purchase, Sales, Reconciliation and Physical Count
- Inventory, expense and sales reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in management, business, or social sciences
- Must be able to use: Excel, Word, and be well versed in social media applications – updated technology skills.
- Must be able to figure out how to use customer database software – Vend, QuickSell, Quickbooks
- Very good communication skills: Oral and Written
- Experience in fashion retail or beauty business, event planning, or business a must
- Must have an interest in retail and interest in creating a customer experience
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to complete projects on their own