- You are entrepreneurial, passionate about people and finding solutions to the problem of human capacity development. You are committed to planning and executing strategies to deliver clear and measurable goals. You will identify schools and strategic sales partners in a way that ensures our high school learning programs can reach the learners it was designed to help. You will understand learner, parent and school needs and follow up effectively to ensure buy-in.
- Our ideal Business Sales Manager has to be outgoing and respectful to others. They understand the Nigerian education ecosystem, has experience working in the private schooling system. They are willing to work with other agents, analysts and clients within the assigned territory. This is a hands-on, do-it-creatively position. Your responsibilities will range from lead generation to deal closure. This position will be responsible for executing strategic plans, goal setting, regional sales targeting and growth plans, reporting and metrics.
- Develop an intrinsic understanding of our learning products with which to help foster a community within schools and networks
- Identify important decision-makers and set out a contact strategy for building and maintaining these relationships throughout the life of the company’s interactions
- Work with Operations and Marketing teammates to improve product designs and find creative ways to reach school heads
- Work with learning program management team to see that the learners receive an exceptional experience
- Create and execute School Sales plan
- Accurately forecast and close sales commensurate with set goals
- Minimum of First degree required in any field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the private education sector, as a senior teaching or administrative staff
- Understanding of local dynamics (culture, transportation, lifestyle, professional associations -NAPPS, Teachers’ Council) in the assigned territory is highly desired
- Demonstrable track record of top performance within the profession and relevant associations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable using tech tools
- Passionate about learning and personal development
- Team player and energetic attitude
- This role will be suitable for an individual who is mobile and comfortable meeting new people.