Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization's financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicators actual versus business objectives.
- Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor processes and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of specialization.
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills are necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- For this, relationship management skills are strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 8+ years relevant work experience.
Key Result Areas:
- Support Executive (SDs ) in preparing strategic assessments
- Develop initiatives to boost sales
- Provide pivotal metrics that drive decision making
- Assist in performing competitive analysis
- Ensure process consistency within the region and assist with building out Best Practices
- Support initiatives to recruit/build the organization
- Work in collaboration with Finance and HR departments to monitor financial and People KPIs.
- Experience & Educational / Knowledge Requirements
- Strong Experience in working in a Strategic Consulting firm or business operations role
- Experience in running large transformation processes
- Demonstrated initiative in an unstructured environment with multiple projects & priorities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Possession of an MBA is a plus
- Expertise with Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in English.