Candidate must live between VI and Ibeju-Lekki
- Develop and update Operational Policies and Standard Operating Procedures to reflect recent developments.
- Jointly create marketing strategies, including budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Attend industry functions, such as events, conferences, work gatherings, and provide feedback and information on the market.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new customers and provide the support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Prioritize and manage company resources in order to meet goals and objectives.
- Produce and review SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis to ensure B.O.S is at a competitive advantage.
- Prepare operational reports and recommend procedures to be used to manage and coordinate various activities.
- Develop successful, high-performance teams through effective training, motivation, and communication.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures as well as address potential issues as they arise.
- Build Operational processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Interpret market trends and adapt to industry changes.
- Works with the management team in spearheading the company’s expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Conduct surveys to understand customer needs and areas of development in the business.
- Work with the Sales team to develop strategies that speak to customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Ensure existing clients stay satisfied and positive.
- Effect better business practices.
- Maximize operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments.
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.