Your responsibilities will include – but are not limited to the following:
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases (suppliers etc)
- Organize a filing system for important company documents
- Distribute and store orders/ supplies
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Overseeing and agreeing on contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
- To ensure the financial rules of the company that employs them are followed
- To prepare accounts for payments received and purchases made by the organisation
- Controls day to day incomes and expenditures
- You will be asked to take on additional responsibilities, duties, or tasks during your employment.
- 3 years experience
- Energy and personality are needed.
Accommodation is available.