We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- To understand the Corporate Vision in business, based on which to work out the plan and execute the plan under the discretion of the Management;
- To communicate and work together with the business team in the China head office, to achieve the company’s business objectives;
- To lead, manage, train and monitor the local business team, and to be responsible for the sales target;
- To develop and maintain business channels, distribution channels and end user customers for company’s traditional/existing products;
- To work with the team to follow up and execute on all business transactions, including contract negotiation and signing, importation process, securing payments, risk control, and aftersales services, etc.
- To lead and execute the local market research on various products that the company trade, on a regular basis, and provide analysis to the China headoffice;
- To identify new business opportunities, develop new business leads, and to back up General Manager in managing administrative work when necessary;
- Other ad hoc work delegated by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, preferably in business management, marketing, supply management, or economics;
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, preferably in automobile (heavy duty trucks, tires, spare parts), heavy machinery industry
- Basic knowledge and experience in international trade, especially importation of products into Nigeria;
- Minimum 3 year experience in managing a small team. Strong analytical capability, sense of leadership, strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office softwares;
- Results-oriented, hardworking, meticulous, calm and steadfast, dedicated, team player, and capable of working independently with minimal supervision;
- Be able to travel domestically and to other African countries.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 - 400,000.