IDMANN Institute provides training in professional
development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General
Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide
secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN
Academy. All our
courses are offered online in live sessions taught by seasoned instructors from
around the world.
As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire Business Manager to drive the offering of our services into Sub-Saharan Africa with an initial emphasis on Nigeria and Kenya. We intend to hire two business managers, one to focus on technical entrepreneurship and personal development courses offered by IDMANN Institute, and the other to focus on early childhood education and academic development offerings by IDMANN Academy.
Given the international nature of these assignments, candidates must bring awareness of life and social developments inside and outside of Nigeria. Successful candidates will be expected to interact daily and seamlessly with colleagues and associates in a number of countries. Comfort with this kind of cross-border engagement is central to this role.
- Experience with managing or delivering training, learning, and/or knowledge services (with an emphasis on early childhood education in the case of IDMANN Academy).
- Experience with developing and/or running educational, vocational, or human capital development programs. Prior experience as an educational administrator or a program administrator in an international development program would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and direct human capital, preferably in an educational setting.
- First-hand facility with business development, preferably in an educational setting. Prior experience working in an international or cross-border engagement would be preferable.
- Ability to act as an effective ambassador for IDMANN.
- Demonstrably outstanding organizational capabilities.
- Seamless ability to interface with instructors, students, parents, regulators, and associates alike.
- This job is based in Umuahia, Abia State. Successful applicant will be expected to reside and work in Umuahia to ensure access to power and internet access that is so critical to this cross-border assignment.