Our client is a reputable Strategic, Brand building Management & Marketing Consulting Firm, set up to continually create a bond between the producers of goods & services and their target market, through the use of the integrated marketing communication activities.
They have decided to explore the Virtual Tourism and Travel space and are looking to hire a BUSINESS MANAGER with Tourism experience.
Please find job description and specification below;
· Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
· Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
· Recruit and train new employees.
· Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
· Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
· Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
· Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
· Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
· Assess overall company performance.
- § 1. A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business administration, or any related field (Certification will be an added advantage).
§ 2. Minimum of 3-6 years working experience as a Business Manager, Operations Manager, or General management specifically in the Travel and tourism industry.
3. Outstanding leadership abilities.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5. Working knowledge of the latest trends in the Tourism and Travel Industry.
Location: Lagos Mainland
Qualified candidates only, should please apply using the link below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.