· Designing business strategies and supervise the company's operations and employees to ensure company efficiency.
· Implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, and supervising employees to ensure company productivity and efficiency.
· Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
· Directing and supervising activities in the entire company to achieve the company’s goals and objectives relating to sales, profitability, productivity, expansion, innovation, and other areas of priority.
· Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
· Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
· Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
· Supervising employees, planning work schedules, production and sales, reprimanding or reviewing staff work, and helping to determine whether or not the company is operating at its financial peak.
· Ensure that the company has enough resources such as personnel, funds and materials required to achieve the organizational goals.
· Ensure all company activities adhere to relevant legal regulations and policies.
· Work closely with the sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help the company maximize profits and market share.
· Organise company programs to further Showcase Company’s brand through trade shows, fairs, runway shows and major events.
· Developing and managing the company’s advertising campaigns.
· Outstanding leadership abilities
· Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
· Working knowledge of the latest business regulations and policies
· Demonstrable analytical and critical thinking skill.
· Work experience in the fashion industry will be an added advantage
· Must be able to network with different groups and individuals
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
· Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills.
· Ability to organize processes and people.
· Must be a detailed oriented individual.
· People Skill: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal
· Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
· Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
· Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
· Judgement/Leadership skill: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgement; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
· Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight