- Accounting degree and 1-3 years accounting experience
- Design and implement a company accounting system
- Updated stocktaking and records management
- Recruiting and training fashion house personnel and allocate responsibilities for tailors, joiners, beaders etc
- Quality control of fabric making, fabric design processes
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Management of courier and sales delivery
- Manage schedules and deadlines of delivery to clients
- Interface with a web-based system for sales management and order fulfilment
- Monitor costs and expenses, manage payroll to staff
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Ability to also handle front office and studio sales and interface and sales to customers
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing studio supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Assist the CEO in Executive Assistance functions as required
- B.sc or HND (B.sc in Accounting is a plus)
- Proven experience as Accountant/Admin Manager/Business Manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Proficient in MS Office, Google workspace.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Marketing and sales experience optional but useful