- Represent the CEO on various projects and proactively provide informative & timely reports.
- Manage projects on behalf of the CEO.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, follow-through, and escalate in a timely manner issues that need the attention of the CEO.
- Ensure that decisions are actioned, and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the Executive Director.
- Complete administrative and project-related work delegated by the CEO.
Administration & Report Preparation:
- E-mail Management - Respond to all e-mails in a timely manner, including monitoring the CEO’s e-mails and responding where appropriate.
- Budget Preparation - Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analysis.
- Report Writing - Provide appropriate data analytics of sales, distributors, and partners to the CEO and also prepare business proposals as requested.
- CEO Signing - Documents requiring signing by the CEO are to be provided to the CEO with sufficient information in a timely manner.
Correspondence and Documentation:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the CEO: screening visitors, telephone calls, inquiries, and requests - handling such and escalating when appropriate.
- Pro-active planning of the CEO’s schedule via effective Diary Management on behalf of the CEO.
- Reply and review all forms of correspondence based on the instruction of or on behalf of the CEO, appropriately routing of correspondence, drafting error-free letters & documents, memos, and other communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintain the accuracy, confidentiality, and quality of all forms of filing and database/information management as relevant to the Office of the CEO.
Calendar & Meeting Management:
- Manage and monitor CEO’s appointments, calendar, upcoming commitments, and travel
- Arrangements to ensure the CEO’s schedule is efficient and organized.
- Assist the CEO in preparing for meetings time by reading, researching, collating, and analyzing needed information. Assisting ED with the preparation of presentation materials, ensure the CEO is well-prepared and possesses the relevant information and documentation to guarantee the CEO’s optimal effectiveness at meetings.
- Set up and maintain an Annual Calendar of meetings and events across the Business.
- Managing the practical and administrative requirements for organizational meetings as required, including booking and preparation of appropriate internal or external venue(s), sourcing requisite furniture, equipment, refreshments, and entertainment where appropriate.
Manage the practical and administrative requirements for organizational events as required, including booking appropriate venue(s), furniture, equipment, refreshments, and entertainment where appropriate.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Excellent planning and organizing abilities
Tech-savvy and experience using MS Office tools.
Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Must be open to inter-state Traveling
- The ability to drive will be an added advantage
A minimum educational qualification of HND or BSc
- Experience Length: 3year and above
Salary: N80,000 - N120,000