· Hiring all management positions, completing performance evaluations regularly and developing short and long-term goals for each department manager (includes administrative, sales, parts and service departments).
· Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to corporate management for approval.
· Effectively communicating with the comptroller/office manager on a weekly basis to review departmental forecasts and ensure consistency with annual projections.
· Paying close attention to daily operations, recommending and creating improved courses of action where necessary.
· Explaining the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
· Providing dealership management with weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
· Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the management/dealership owners.
· Coordinating with the business/administrative office to ensure that records and analyses are correctly maintained.
· Creating a good working relationship with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel and maintaining these relationships.
· Coordinating regular meetings with the managers of each department to ensure their profitability and efficiency.
· Overseeing the hiring and training of all department managers.
· Maintaining an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
· Overseeing and maintaining compensation plans for all employees.
· Creating cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership.
· Focusing on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary steps to resolve these complaints.
· 5-7 years relevant experience
· BSc Minimum degree
· Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset`