- Coordination of pilot projects at the incubation stage
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Business Development
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with at least 3years in middle management, preferably within the Food Manufacturing industry.
- First degree in Accounting, Food Science, Social Sciences or Business Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Operations experience in stock and inventory management
- Must be above average in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must have direct experience managing a P&L budget
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a very fast-paced environment
- Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be required to complete an assessment to measure key management and organizational knowledge.
- This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations