Take customer orders and ensure they are appropriately sent to the Operations staff (Head Decorator and Baker) and sent to print.
· Quality control - Ensure customer’s order matches totally the products sent out and it should also be timely.
· Manage all client relations including response to all customer enquiries, orders and feedbacks – this includes walk in customers’ enquiries, phone calls, text messages, emails and all other online platforms
· Update customer details periodically
· Must succinctly communicate the process of order confirmation to customers
· General coordination and supervision of office operations and environment to ensure that it is clean, safe and appropriate for daily operations
· Handle all late coming issues
· Inventory management. Every unit should send in a list of all the things needed at the beginning of each week. Designate a market day where all inventories will be bought monthly.
· Coordinate staff such that idle time is at the barest minimum.
· Manages the online presence and other social interactions of the business. This include Instagram and WhatsApp account.
· Keeps and maintain purchases and petty cash record (use payment vouchers)
· of the business
· Manages all bank transactions of the company
o Payment of VAT and other taxes
o Paying in cheques at the bank
o Cash deposit at the bank
· Maintains appropriate filing systems and book keeping
· Prepares weekly, monthly and other periodic reports
· Organizes and manages weekly staff meetings
- Live in Lekki and its environs
- Younger than 35years
- Excellent organization, leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Have ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively