We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Seeing to the direction of the general administration of the company, participating in all decision-making processes reporting to General Manager and or Managing Director;
- Managing Showroom, general oversight of the proper functioning of the company’s stores reporting to the General Manager or Managing Director
- Recommending proposals and strategies for the general growth of the business of the company.
- Working with General Manager and or Managing Director increasing management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- The performance and performance review of the company as a whole and of income generation sources.
- Advising on the strategy to grow sales and revenue and overseeing the creation and maintenance of a robust mailing database
- Enhancing communications within the company to enable speedy and effective decision-making.
- Initiation and implementation of a creative program for improvement and change in order to affect positively the company's culture and enhance its performance and standards.
- The implementation of objective-driven projects to carry through the range of initiatives necessary for the company’s overall development and growth.
- The implementation of leading industry practices to enable the company to compete and to be the go-to institution for the company’s line of products.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating the daily operations of the company
- Putting in place appropriate and adequate administrative and managerial structures and processes for the efficient running of the affairs of the company and for the attainment of its objectives
- Overseeing the administration and management of all personnel of the company and all matters relating to personnel affairs;
- Overseeing the effective and efficient management of all assets of the company;
- Evolving and maintaining a stock-keeping and tracking system;
- Efficiently managing the resources of the company and overseeing the finance of the company;
Facilities /Stock Management:
- The direction of the facilities and provision of facilities management service.
- Ensuring that the various facilities of the company operate as they should on a daily basis.
- Initiate and project manage major facilities and building upgrade projects.
- Overseeing repairs.
- Implementation of an appropriate range of service and quality standards.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts.
- Overseeing the creation of an efficient stock management strategy for the company.
- Overseeing the creation of an efficient stock database and inventory of goods.
- Overseeing the creation of a proper system for stock retrieval and stock updating.
- Ensuring a proper system for caring for goods and ensuring they are kept in good condition.
- Overseeing the creation of ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Overseeing the inspection of the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc.
- Producing proper and adequate records of all your activities of the company including but not limited to financial, accounting, personnel, assets, and other such records that are necessary for the proper tracking and capturing all information related to your activities in the company;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Undertaking such other functions or activities that are required to further the goals and objectives of the company and as may be directed by the Managing Director or any other such person in the company that you report to; and promoting the company’s interests at all times and to carry out such other duties as may be assigned to you, consistent with your status and position in the company
- Proven experience as a business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Good Business Acumen
- Good leadership and governance
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Development and Sales
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.