We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Prepare monthly & annual reports of the company and ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Manages internal and external parties, including customers, consultants/service providers, and third-party vendors. Responsible for obligations, queries, and concerns and follow up to resolve any issue.
- Create social media content, including text, stories images & videos. Managing online communities across multiple platforms (engaging with followers, responding to comments, instigating conversations) and publishing content.
- Develop and implement electronic advertising campaigns through Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads; email marketing campaigns and content marketing strategies.
- Manages and monitors calendars, schedules calls, virtual meetings, arranges resources and other requirements in support of smooth and efficient meetings. This includes taking meeting minutes and following up on action items ensuring that they are tracked and delivered.
- Schedule all clients/customers' engagements and provide excellent customer support services.
- Work closely with all Partners to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities & following up as appropriate
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient and accurate operations of the CEO’s office and all business affairs.
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing, or a related business discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience post-NYSC
- A strategic thinker and self-starter
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Manages self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, and integrity.
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations
- Someone with a passion for cultivating engaged communities and knows what it takes to create social content that resonates.
- Someone who knows the ins and outs of all social media platforms: Instagram, Tik-Tok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Strong understanding of accounting and reporting software (QuickBooks,)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/Google applications.
Work Hours: 40 hours a week. Monday to Friday