• Manage and oversee the walk-in (Physical) and online store with target-driven goals
• Will be required to manage a team of customer support and sales team
• Experience in Creative Designs for a fashion outfit will be an added advantage
• Use research and analytical skills to determine the best market for the business
• Engage the use of creative skills to develop strategies and campaigns to increase sales
• Analysing marketing results
• Creating a brand's image and story
• Using the brand's name and story to reach customers
• Must be able to research the market to enhance distribution of products
• Must be technologically savvy
• Stay up-to-date on the latest trends to keep up with customer demands
• Working with the internal departments to discuss various marketing activities.
• Managing the distribution of marketing strategy through appropriate inventory channels and relationships.
• Collate staff attendance register by the 28th of every month and discuss with details MD.
• Providing customer service and support.
• Managing the marketing budget for the business.
• Implement marketing initiatives for the business.
• Manage performance management process for all direct reports
• Manage social media marketing and activities
• Develop and implement eCommerce marketing.
• Receive weekly report from the sales unit
• Confirm that target for the week has been achieved
• Develop (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) strategy with the management team on how to achieve the set target
• Generate customer leads and prospects
• Send daily sales report to Admin/Account officer
• Send items available for sale to prospective customers
• Monitor and Run the marketing calendar (Monthly or Quarterly)
• Any other useful assignments to help achieve the set goals.
• A minimum of HND in any Business-related field of study
• A minimum of 3 years experience in brand marketing and support
• Must be Computer literate
• An experience in how a fashion outfit runs will be an added advantage