We are a growing Data Warehouse (DW)/Business Intelligence (BI) firm that provides Enterprise DW/BI implementation services for businesses across major industries. We are looking for a Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse intern with good programming skills to work with a team on new and existing projects as well as support our existing clients on BI implementations.
This position will be both onsite and remote.
- Be Proficient in BI tools - QlikView/QlikSense, Power BI, DAX, etc
- Analyze business requirements and assist in designing appropriate models, data flow and data transformation logic
- Onsite and offsite BI client support
- Generate analytic BI reports and Dashboards
- Develop ETL scripts
- Maintain and monitor data warehouse tasks
- Assist in delivering presentations to clients
- Generate end-user manuals and other documentation
- Assist with or conduct end-user training
- Provide support to users
- Maintain the metadata and documentation process to support the data warehouse
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Intermediate experience with relational database concepts and structures
- Intermediate experience with writing and understanding TSQL language
- Advanced Microsoft Excel formulas and pivot table experience
- Should be a good logical thinker to be able to translate complex business processes into automatable scripts, appropriate visualizations, and reports
- Intermediate experience with a BI tool. If no experience with a BI tool, programming experience is essential
Total consolidated remuneration would be N70,000 per month. Kindly do not apply if the remuneration is not acceptable to you.