We are looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst who will play a critical role in defining and executing the analytics vision & roadmap. In this role, you will lead the Business Intelligence solution development life-cycle, development of BI standards, templates and procedures. The ideal candidate loves diving deep into data to provide insights that will help drive product usage and revenue growth. The role will interact directly with a broad range of teams, from product and marketing to C-Level executives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Own the full cycle of data analytics processes, from data discovery, data verification and business requirements to developing models, visualizing results, identifying actionable insights and communicating results back to stakeholders.
- Ensure ongoing support and maintenance of reporting systems and develop creative solutions to business problems and workflows.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a hands on Senior BI Analyst / Developer working with self-service BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Domo.
- At least 3+ years of proven ability to write, tune and execute complex SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience with Looker and creating LookML.
- Experience with web analytics, specifically modeling and analyzing clickstream data sets (i.e. Snowplow, Snowflake, Segment.com, Google BQ).
- Experience with A/B & MVT testing strategy, implementation and analysis.
- Experience working with data warehouses or large scale reporting and data technologies such as RedShift or Snowflake.
- Detail oriented and able to independently follow up on action items and commit to deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Conduct deep dive investigations into business problems, identify opportunities, and lead or support implementation.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.