- Business executives are in charge of their organization.
- S/He will create and review goals for the company.
- S/He will work closely with a team of upper-level staff or assistants to achieve company goals.
- S/He will meet with the managers of all the departments and get progress reports.
- Business executive is responsible for developing relationships with people outside the organization.
- Executives may give speeches at conferences or serve on the boards of community groups.In addition
- Business executives oversee budgets. They use budgets to analyze how well the organization is running.
- Executives also negotiate
contracts with outside agencies
- Candidates should possess HND qualification.
- 0 - 1 year experience