Business Executive Officer Duties and Responsibilities
1. Business setup including the structures, market analysis and customer database construction.
2. Market and advertise the company’s products and services.
3. Developing business plans and strategies.
4. Identify and handle the registration with the relevant bodies of the company’s products and services.
5. Identify various customers for the company’s products and services.
6. Create and manage a business development team.
7. Liaise with potential clients in government, private sector as well as retail.
8. Manage partners relationships.
9. Build the company resources.
10. Representing the company at networking events and conferences.
11. Arrange conferences and events.
12. Monitoring budgeted financial performance benchmarks.
13. Estimating and establishing cost parameters, budgets, campaigns and potential ROI.
14. Managing and supporting marketing, sales, PR and operations.
15. Maintaining confidentiality of company and vendor/client information.
16. Arranging schedules.
17. Researching marketing and industry trends
18. Adhering to legal guidelines and local, state and laws.
19. Building trust and long-term relationships with managers, executives, vendors and clients.
Business Executive Officer Requirements and Qualifications
1. Able to make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
2. Goal-oriented and organized leadership.
3. Ability to work in a startup environment.
4. Ability to work with limited budget and resources.
5. Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor.
6. Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
7. Self-motivated and self-directed.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
10. In-depth understanding of the company and its position in the industry.
11. Bachelor’s degree in management, business or related field.
12. Working knowledge and proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
13. Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration or related field.
14. Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
15. Up to date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends confidently.
16. Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
17. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
3-5 years experience
Minimum of a degree
The minimum salary is N100,000