- Develop customized marketing plans for key business development relationships.
- Form a close working relationship with other business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
- Developing a marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Supervise and train the sales team.
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- Identify sales leads, pitch product to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a sales/business development role in a reputable Real Estate firm, Investment Bank or Mortgage Bank with verifiable achievements
- High-level communication skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of purchase, and marketing process.
- Candidates must be commission focused person
- Must be a key/team player
- Must be vast in strategizing.