Pomat Peters Nigeria Ltd is a leader in Advertising Support Services sub-sector of the Advertising industry. The company prides itself in total customer satisfaction with quality and prompt service delivery.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- To participate and where appropriate lead in the development, implementation, and evaluation of strategic business plans for the Company
- To progress and complete identified tasks and projects as required in the sales planning process
- To ensure that clients are satisfactorily serviced
- To identify new prospects and create working relationships
- To liaise with Senior Management to ensure high standards of best practice and continuous improvement are in place to meet the aims of the Organization.
- Ensure that appropriate performance information is available to report to the Senior Management Team on performance against business objectives and financial targets.
- To research and advice on strategic partnerships for the firm’s benefit.
- To maintain and develop close support and cooperation between existing clients and the organization in product sales and services.
- To write proposals to prospective clients following the outcome of project research.
- Develop and maintain sales strategy and business planning.
- To establish that service improvements have been implemented and undertake work to measure and record the results.
- Liaise with Senior Management to provide information or advice on corporate best values/performance improvement processes.
- Carry out and report on benchmarking exercises with competitors as appropriate, comparing service delivery, performance and cost.
- Any other duties proportionate with the scope and nature of the post.
- Degree in relevant social sciences field and minimum of 4 years cognate experience.
- You must be a people person
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to think strategically
- Creative thinker
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.