- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Plans and implements the long-term business strategy of the organization to achieve the overall objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with the Managing Director and other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Credit team on strategy and approach to winning new customers.
- Carrying out a regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
- Setting company KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services, and image of the company in the wider community.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance department.
- Shall be responsible for giving strategic guidance and direction support to the Board to ensure that the Company achieves its financial vision, Mission and Long term goals.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Developing business growth strategies and plans
- 10 years experience
- An MD of a Microfinance Bank is an added advantage