The main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
· Forecast sales targets and met monthly set targets.
· Manage Client accounts; including verifying customers’ instructions.
· Collate data and conduct the necessary market analysis needed to identify the company´s current position and what competitive advantage the company has over similar businesses in the sector.
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Make the cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust basket of opportunities.
· Visit potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, build relationships with new clients and grow the business.
· Plan approaches, pitches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Use a variety of styles to persuade and negotiate appropriately.
· Present new products and services to enhance existing client retention.
· Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
· Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
· Prospect for potential new partners and turn this into increased business.
· Identify and visit potential partners, support existing partners to drive new business.
· Research and build relationships with new partners.
· Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on the market.
· Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop unique selling propositions.
· Resolving client queries and complaints.
· Prepare Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Performance reports and ensure data is accurate.
· Being tactful and diplomatic at all times.
· Stay up-to-date with the latest economic issues in the industry