We are looking to hire a Business Development Representative who will join our account development team and help scale our outbound sales and ABM efforts. If you are motivated by the challenge of making first contact with, pitching and discussing business solutions with C-suite marketers and creative directors at some of the biggest global brands, this is the best next career move for you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Establish initial contact with multiple contacts at target accounts using a multichannel approach (phone, email, social & video).
- Leverage your creativity and critical thinking skills to come up with effective messages and touchpoints to convert account intent signals into a conversation.
- Qualify target accounts by uncovering customer needs, pain points, and buyer readiness in order to generate sales opportunities.
- Create opportunities, book meetings, and nurture the relationship to set up our account executive team for success.
- Leverage a world-class sales tech stack to identify, nurture, and convert accounts.
- Be a brand ambassador on social platforms positioning yourself as an expert in the field of marketing and design.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 1-2 years as Business Development Representative or inside sales. Preferred experience from creative agencies and/or SaaS tech companies.
- Proven top performer in previous sales and/or commercial job with a track record in achieving commercial targets from selling and/or working with enterprise customers
- Master of outbound selling. You understand the basic fundamentals of what makes an unengaged prospect, a high-value opportunity.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques and ability to implement a modern playbook that leverages intent signals and multiple channels (phone, email, social, video, etc.) to convert accounts.
- Self-confident English communicator, comfortable in speaking with and pitching to executive management on phone, video conference, or in writing
- Self-starter with a desire to learn, grow and excel in their role.
- Experience with (or deep desire to learn) Salesforce, 6sense, SalesLoft, Vidyard, Sales Navigator is an asset.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.