Accomplish monthly sales targets through presentation and selling products to Distributors, wholesalers and retailers. You will contact potential buyers, present our products, answer their questions and discuss pricing and profit margins.
This will be achieved by:
1. Generating leads.
2. Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
3. Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
4. Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
5. Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
6. Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
7. Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
8. Understanding and promoting company programs.
9. Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
10. Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
11. Maintaining client records.
12. Answering client questions about sales terms, products, prices and availability.
- Minimum Qualification- OND
- 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG Sales or Marketing most especially in open market
- Candidate must reside in Lagos
Our company manufactures and sells flour food products. We require BDRs to:
- Generate sales leads in open markets in Lagos.
- Acquire distributors and maintain relationships.
- Coordinate activities of product merchandisers in open markets.
- Coordinate sales drive and storms.