If you have an added background in finance, that would be an added advantage but not required as the focus is on relationship management. The job description will include but not limited to the following;
1 Manage relationship with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction as well as identify up and cross sales opportunities in the account.
2 Manage an existing pipeline with the intent to close existing opportunities in line with assigned targets.
3 Work closely with the marketing and communication team to create leads
4 Work with LinkedIn and other tools to generate leads, and convert leads through sales process to closure
5 Meet assigned sales target and other related matrix
6 Carry out sales admin roles including providing technical and commercial proposals to clients/prospects
7 Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company customer base and ensure its strong presence
8 Generate new business.
9 Study and have in-depth knowledge of the products under their portfolio
- A first degree – B.Sc, BA B.Eng etc., or HND holder.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in the OEM IT industry space with the understanding of Solution Selling.
- Excellent relationship management and sales skills.
- Discipline in meeting key deadlines around reporting.
- A positive mental attitude to tasks and broader company objectives.