• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Perform some administrative duties.
• Provide support for business development and growth
• Understanding of marketing and negotiating and deal closing techniques
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Create and implement effective on boarding plans.
• Develop training and development programs
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Assist in performance management processes
- Experienced in meeting sales target of 800,000 and above with relevant prove to show it
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Strong ethics and reliability.
Please only apply if:
- You have the ability and desire to meet monthly sales targets
- You have a positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Training on the services
- Attractive monthly bonus of over 150,000 when sales target is met
Starting salary is 40,000. Based on candidates performance, salary will be increased after 2 months.
Candidate must reside in Lekki phase one and its environment