- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding staff and marketers.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
•Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
•Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
•Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
•The ability to market and sell company's products and meet up targets.
•The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
•Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
•Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
•Effective communication skills.
•Strong business acumen.
•Must be able to drive and possess a valid driving license.
•Must be living and know Enugu very well.
Attractive Package: Salary + Commission