This job involves taking initiative and working with a team to produce and execute marketing plans - providing and/or introducing the Company services to clients and creating sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Implement sales and marketing plans
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist in training new marketing staff members
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients and act as a representative for the marketing department in clientele meetings
- Assist in establishing marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Come up with initiatives for new services
- Generate new businesses while managing existing clients
- Assist in researching and analyzing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitors, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Assist in the development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product/service
- Participate in marketing/promotional campaigns and implementation from ideation to execution
- Assist in the production of valuable and engaging content for our flyers, website, blog and social media, and brochures that attract and convert our target groups to clients
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of marketing budget periodically
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Write and submit reports of all your marketing activities
- Participate in the Company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals when required
- Perform any other function, duties, or assignment that shall be given to you by the Managing Director or any authorized member of the company’s staff.
- Either an HND or B.Sc in Marketing/Public health/business or any related qualification in business or social sciences
- Not less than 2 years of work experience as a business development offer in a medical facility
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Track record of complying with sales quota and meeting targets
- Driven towards boosting sales deals and meeting set targets
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suites
- Proficiency in communicating with the use of the English Language
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.